8th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN 2024)
We are pleased to announce that the 8th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN 2024) will be held at the Chestnut Conference Centre – University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
Attendees who plan to stay close to the conference venue can make arrangements for their accommodation at the University of Toronto Chestnut Residence.
University of Toronto Chestnut Residence
89 Chestnut St, Toronto, ON M5G 1R1.
We suggest to make your reservations as early as possible to get the best discount. Clients should contact Maria directly to make their reservation.
MARIA LEAH POTTS
Coordinator, Summer Accommodations
Phone Number: +1 416 585 3276
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $300 CAD registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $250 CAD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference