4th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN’20)
JUNE 8 - 10, 2020 | NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA
The 4th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanoscience and nanotechnology. The goal of TANN’20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
TANN is an acronym for Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and…
Learn More »
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Dr. Jin Zhang as the Conference Chair and Dr. Amirkianoosh Kiani as the Co Chair for The 4th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN’20):