6th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN’22)
June 2, 2022 - June 4, 2022 | Niagara Falls , Canada
The 6th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN'22) will be delivered in-person in Niagara Falls and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 6th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN’22) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanoscience and nanotechnology. The goal of TANN’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
TANN is an acronym for Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Topics for TANN’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Agriculture
- Nanotechnology and Energy
- Nanotechnology and Environment
- Societal aspects of Nanotechnology: Ethics, Risk Assessment, Standardization
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN) (publication fees may…
Learn More »
Dr. Daria Smirnova
The Australian National University, Australia