5th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN’21)
May 23, 2021 - May 25, 2021 | Niagara Falls , Canada
For authors and participants who are not able to attend the physical conference due to travel restrictions, visa issues and other personal reasons, we offer an opportunity to attend the conference and present their work virtually.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 5th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN’21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanoscience and nanotechnology. The goal of TANN’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
TANN is an acronym for Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Topics for TANN’21 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Agriculture
- Nanotechnology and Energy
- Nanotechnology and Environment
- Societal aspects of Nanotechnology: Ethics, Risk Assessment, Standardization
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied…
Learn More »