Dr. Devika Chithrani was awarded the faculty gold medal and the gold medal for physics when she received her bachelor’s degree in physics. She is a recipient of many fellowships by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada during her graduate and post-doctoral work. Now, she is an associate professor at University of Victoria. She leverages nanotechnology to create innovations that advance the care of cancer patients. Her work is featured on the cover of journals and her publications have received over 11,000 citations in few years. She is among the world’s top 2% scientists according to the published data by Stanford University. Her passion is to develop smart nanomaterials to improve exiting cancer therapeutics.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $300 CAD registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $250 CAD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference